Armauer Hansen Research Institute would like to invite qualified and competent applicants to apply for the following vacant post.
1.Junior Researcher in Computer Science, Health Informatics, Public Health or Statistics
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct data collection, and data integration activities
- Coordinate activities with field site and partners, Moru, Mahidol
- Responsible for daily data handling with Macro and/or REDCap as might be required
- Maintain data integration and quality assurance
- Participate on report write up and manuscript development
- Perform other duties when assigned by PIs and Researchers
Skill and educational background
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Health Informatics, Public Health or Statistics from a recognized university.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00 for male and 2.75 for female applicants
- Willing to work under time pressure
- Experience in ODK, REDCap or Macro is an added advantage
- Willingness to be multi-tasked and take up out of office tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Fluency in English Language
- Duty station: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to the study sites
- Number required: Two
- Salary: as per AHRI scale
- Terms of employment: one-year contract period with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements should send their CV/resume through ethiojobs.net and to facilitate the screening process, applicants should also fill the online application form at the following website: https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/single/jyZFJafW
Please note that this online application form is mandatory and applicants who fail to fill the online form will not be considered for screening.
Multiple submissions for this job post is not allowed.