Merry Sanitation Chemicals Manufacturer invites competent and qualified candidates for the following positions;
As a Junior Accountant at Merry Chemicals, you will hold a pivotal position within our finance department, actively contributing to different financial domains. Your responsibilities will encompass an assignment of different tasks, ensuring focused and efficient contributions.
Financial Software Proficiency:
- Ability to navigate and effectively use accounting software such as Peachtree or equivalent.
Microsoft Excel Mastery:
- Acceptable skills in Microsoft Excel for data analysis and financial reporting.
- Inventory Management and Cost Accounting:
Competency in managing inventory processes,
- You will be guided to use GRN, Store Issue Voucher, and understanding cost accounting principles, especially in manufacturing.
Credit Collection and Financial Reporting:
- Skill in credit management processes, including monitoring and reconciling credit sales transactions, coupled with the ability to generate accurate and timely financial reports.
General Skill: Collaborative Agility
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate seamlessly within a team, communicate effectively, analyze financial data with precision, organize tasks efficiently, pay keen attention to detail, and adapt swiftly to changing responsibilities.
Career Level: Mid-Level (1+ – 5 years’ experience)
Employment Type: Full time
Number required = 6
Salary: 12,000 ETB
Location: Addis Ababa, Mexico Hibert bank Head office (Hiber Tower), 7th floor
Skill and educational background
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance from known and accredited university or collage
- Experience 0 Years and above
To apply for the position, send your application to [email protected] with the specified job title in the subject line and put your full name in the file name (pdf file is preferable). The application period is open for the next 7 working days, Attach your
CV (written in English) with two professional references and their contacts (both email and telephone)
Copies of Academic Certificates from Accredited Universities
Or He/she can apply by coming in person to our head office Address; Addis Ababa, Mexico commerce road, Hiberet bank head office (Hiber tower), 7th floor, Merry Chemicals